- Ellinor, J. (2013) Who wants to play? The Sesame Journal, Spring 2013 Issue no.17
- Ellinor, J. (2015) Play in Family Therapy (Book Review) Dramatherapy Journal Vol 37, Nos 2-3, London, Routledge
- Ellinor, J and Georgaki, A. (2018) Collaborations and Transitions between schools and arts therapy modalities. In: Carr, M. and Oldfield, A. (Eds.). Collaborations Within and Between Dramatherapy and Music Therapy - Experiences, Challenges and Opportunities in Clinical and Training Contexts, London, Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Ellinor, J and Alvarez, L. (2018) Therapeutic provisions advocating support and well-being for families at SEN schools. In: Headteacher Magazine (November 2018)
- Ellinor, J. (2019) The Unforeseen Journey, SEN Magazine, March 2019
- Ellinor, J. (2019) It’s the ‘group’ that matters: Dramatherapy working with a group of parents and their children who have profound and multiple learning difficulties, SAGE Journals, Dramatherapy Journal Vol 40, Issue 1, 2019
Publications coming soon...
- Ellinor, J. (2019) It’s the group that matters. In: Journal of the British Association of Dramatherapists (March 2019)
- Department for Education – Statutory framework for the early year foundation stage guidelines
- Early Learning and Childcare Service Supervision Toolkit
- Five ways to wellbeing – NEF
- Ofsted Section 3 – The Safeguarding and Welfare Requirements
- Safeguarding in Education - Supervision Guidance
- Carr, M. and Ramsden, E. (2009) An Exploration of Supervision in Education. In: Jones, P., and Dokter, D. (Eds.). Supervision of Dramatherapy. London, Routledge.
- Chesner, A. and Zografou, L. (Eds.) (2014) Creative Supervision across Modalities, London, Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Ed. French, L. and Kein, R. 2012. Therapeutic Practice in Schools; Working with the Child Within: A Clinical Workbook for Counsellors, Psychotherapists and Arts Therapists. London and New York: Routledge.
- Hawkins, P and Shohet, R. (2007) Supervision in the Helping Professions, Berkshire, Open University Press
- Keller, D and Keller, T. (2014) Creative Confidence, London, William Collins
- Lahad, M. (2000) Creative Supervision - The Use of Expressive Arts Methods in Supervision and Self-Supervision, London, Jessica Kingsley Publishers
- Leigh, L., Gersch, I., Dix, A.and Haythorne, D. 2012. Dramatherapy with Children, Young People and Schools; enabling creativity, sociability, communication and learning. London and New York: Routledge.
- Jennings, S. 1992. Dramatherapy with Families, Groups and Individuals – Waiting in the Wings. London and Philadelphia: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- McFarlane, P and Harvey, J. 2012. Dramatherapy and Family Therapy in Education: Essential Pieces of the Multi-Agency Jigsaw. London and Philadelphia: Jessica Kingsley Publishers.
- Oaklander, V. 1978. Windows to Our Children: A Gestalt Approach to Children and Adolescents. Maine: The Gestalt Journal Press